If you are tired of watching your dragons crawl on your smartphone screen, we have something that might be of your interest.
One of the most action pumped game, Summoners War is now available for your PC. Not only can you watch your humongous dragons smashing their enemies better, but you can also enjoy a lag free experience on higher resolutions. PCs are a better choice than smartphones when it comes to gaming. Here is why?
Why Play Summoners War on PC?
- The processors and graphics are much better on a PC/laptop than a smartphone.
- Laptops and PCs can save you from the eye strains that you will suffer from sticking your eyes on phones for longer durations.
- Games can be played endlessly on a PC provided a continuous source of electricity, and you don’t want to be tangled around your phone charger.
- Gameplay is more comfortable and much more convenient on PC than a smartphone.
Now that you have a reason to experience this epic game on PC, I would like to brief about the game to our newcomers. It is an action-packed RPG game with over 90 million players where you build yourself an army of dragons to fight for the precious Mana Crystals. I will skip getting deep into the topic as the rest of the plot is pretty similar to any other RPG game, you fight, you train, you upgrade and then the whole cycle all over again.
How to play Summoners War Online on PC without BlueStacks?
In case you don’t want to get into the hassle of downloading any third party app, there is a walkthrough. Through the following online Android app launchers, you can game online right into your browser. Here’s how:
- Head to the official website of Appetize or Genymotion(A web-based android emulat or) and sign up for a free/paid account by providing your necessary details such as name and email.
- After a successful sign-up, you will see an emulator running in your browser window.
- Head to the Play Store and download Summoners War Online to your PC.
Once the file is downloaded, you will be able to play Summoners War online on your PC.
Summoners War PC emulator
The list of android emulators is incomplete without BlueStacks, one of the most popular and widely used android emulator for PC despite its downside of consuming an excessive amount of RAM. But in the end, it is smooth, and that’s what matters. To play Summoners War emulator, follow mentioned steps:
Once you have BlueStacks downloaded and installed on your device from the official website follow these steps:
- Move to “My Apps” section on the home screen.
- After getting into My Apps section, click on Play Store and search for Summoners War.
- Download as you would download on any Android device and wait while it automatically installs Summoners War 2019.
Summoners War on Mac
Well, Summoners War can be played on a MacBook as well. How? Just download the Bluestacks and follow the same steps mentioned under the previous heading. However, we do not recommend playing the Summoners War on a MacBook due to user reported issues of terribly laggy experience. If you still want to play the game, you have to switch to a Windows PC or a smartphone then.
How to stream the Summoners War on Twitch?
In case you are so confident of your skills that you want to showcase your Summoners War gameplay to thousands of other people, streaming on Twitch might be the right choice for you. To start with you have to have a twitch account and stream gameplay videos regularly to get followers. Once you have over 50 followers, you can sign up as an affiliate and earn money on twitch. You have to use software like Mobizen or Samsung’s SideSync which will mirror your gameplay buttery smooth on Twitch. Further, the use of unauthorized emulators or bots can get you banned permanently.
Games like Summoners War for PC
Summoners War for PC is an action based RPG game. Here are some other games in the same category:
- Idle Heroes: A free to play game developed by Droid Hang Games. Much like Summoners War, you gather an army of heroes to defeat your enemies. Fight alongside your friends and global players in a war for control of the floating island. Join multiplayer guild boss-battles and lead your guild to victory!
- Final Fantasy: Move characters through fields and dungeons to search hidden paths, items and route to your final destination. This game offers several prequels which take place in entirely different universes.
- Battle Camp: Defeat your enemies alone or forge alliances with players to build a troop! Gather your friends or meet new ones from around the world with an option to message them in real time. With over 1,200+ monsters, the game also offers epic real-time boss battles.
- Dragon Soul: Another RPG game similar to Summoners War. Dragon Soul offers almost identical gameplay. Stuffed with amazing heroes, fantastic loot items and legendary monsters this game provides pretty engaging content. With all new heroes, gears, and maps to grind, Dragon Soul RPG is an entertaining and epic role-playing adventure!
- Hello Hero: Hello Hero is a role-playing game with over 200 missions and 3D graphics. You can recruit 300+ heroes and hundreds of weapons to build your army and battle against your enemies. With beautifully rendered 3D graphics, this is the closest match we could find for Summoners War.
Bonus: If you are into action games, you might like Mini Militia. Mini Militia is an action-packed shooter game featuring multiplayer and single-player modes. Like Summoners War Mini Militia can also be played on PC and with better playability than its smartphone counterpart.
Summoners War’s Mods will get you banned
Summoners War is loosely inspired from the Final Fantasy series but unique in its own way. This game is all about legit gameplay and even just using unauthorized emulator can get you banned permanently. The developers have robust algorithms to find out any illegal modifications by the player. Even slight unusual behavior can get you banned for 24 hours, so make sure that you stick to your daily gaming pattern and do not attempt something out of the blue.
Happy Gaming 🙂