There are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to play a game like Mini Militia on PC.
- 1 Why Play this Game on Computer?
- 2 Things you will need for Mini Militia to run on your PC:
- 3 How to Download the PC Version
- 4 Setting Keyboard Controls on Windows for Bluestacks
- 5 Mini Militia on PC without Bluestacks
- 6 Creating Mini Militia Mod on PC
- 7 Mini Militia for Windows Phone
- 8 Wrapping Up
Though running Android games on PC requires a bit of technical knowledge, it’s worth giving the try given that you have a game that delivers the exact or better experience than it’s mobile counterpart.
Mini Militia undoubtedly is the best game out there in the mobile app market right now. The game has got everything that makes it suitable to be played on a Computer. What makes this game even more exciting is the ability to play in multiplayer mode.
Before getting any further check out this video about a new Gamepad that connects to your Android device and lets you play Mini Militia.
Comment down below if you would like to buy this gamepad for playing Mini Militia and other Android or iOS games.
This third-person shooter game works well on Windows 7, 8, and 10 powered laptop or desktop computers. We haven’t tried Mini Militia on PCs running Windows XP but you can definitely give it a shot.
Below is the complete and easy to understand guide on how to play Mini Militia on a Windows PC.
Why Play this Game on Computer?
How many times does it happen that you like an Android game and search for its alternative on a Desktop machine?
A lot, I say.
Android is home to innumerable great games, many of which have no desktop counterparts. The developers of Mini Militia never created a desktop version of this game thinking that this game won’t become popular on PCs. That’s where they missed!
Having Mini Militia on Windows-based PC gives you a wider display and quite easy controls to handle. Instead of your fingers swapping around the small screen of your smartphone you get to use your mouse and physical keyboard for taps, swipes, and moment controls.
But there are a number of methods through which you can Download, Play and even Hack Mini Militia on PC.
So let’s get started!
Things you will need for Mini Militia to run on your PC:
- At least 2 GB RAM, for smoother performance.
- Android Emulator software like Nox.
- 3 GB of free hard disk space. Don’t worry it won’t take this much space it’s just for the process.
- Original and latest version of Mini Militia APK file which you can download here.
- Internet Connection (for online gaming).
This guide will help you not only play Mini Militia in online and solo mode but also in LAN multiplayer with your friends. All the features that you get on the Smartphone will be present on the Desktop version of the game including cheats.
How to Download the PC Version
To begin with, you can either use a directly executable(.exe) file or emulate it on PC with some software. The EXE file is allegedly under development as per some sources so currently, there is no direct way to download Mini Militia and play it on a computer. You won’t find any standalone executable file for this game until the developers release it.
Android Emulators are the best possible solution to run APK files on PC not only Mini Militia, you can run any Android application on them. These software work by creating a virtual environment where files that are otherwise not compatible with the base system can be run. To boil down, it is like integrating your Android Smartphone and PC together to run files associated with both of them. Now let’s see how to download them and get our beloved game Mini Militia up and running on PC. You can either use Bluestacks or Nox Player to run this game.
Follow this step by step guide to get Mini Militia on Windows or Mac
In this part of the how-to-guide, we will get you through the steps of downloading and installing the software required for playing this game. The undermentioned steps also work for on Mac OS.
- Download Android emulation software for Windows here.
- Once downloaded follow the wizard to install Bluestacks on your computer. Installing Bluestaks is no big task. (If you don’t wish to install Bluestacks, the next section explains about installing Mini Militia without Bluestacks)
- If you already have Mini Militia apk file on your computer head over to it and double click on it. Else you can download the same from the Bluestacks application.
- You can also install Mini Militia hack apk on the computer by downloading it from here.
- Now open Bluestacks from your computer and select “Android” tab. You will find Mini Militia game icon in the Recently played column.
- Allow Google play the permission it needs to run Mini militia on windows.
- Congratulation! You successfully installed the game on your PC. The only thing that is left now is setting up the controls which will take no more than 2 mins. 🙂
Note: You would have to login into Google Play services to get all your battle point and ranks appear on the pc.
Setting Keyboard Controls on Windows for Bluestacks
By now you must and downloaded and executed the game on Bluestacks. In this part, you will get to know how to set up controls to be able to play this game with the keyboard. Bluestacks has provided a set of methods for doing so, of which one is to map the arrow keys or keys of your choice with the in-game controllers. This has been explained below.
Now you will be presented with “Keyboard Mapping” screen. Here you can change the default placement of control keys. But we will be allotting keys from the keyboard to each of the control pads on the screen. Like arrow or [w,a,s,d] keys for movement control.
Glad 🙂 we did it together. Setup to get mini for windows is completed. It’s Playtime!
Note: You can even set up Joysticks as a means of control for the game. Just plug in the Joystick in your PC’s USB port and let Bluestacks recognise it. Once recognised follow the same procedure as for keyboard control.
Check out this video of Mini Militia being played with Keyboard.
Mini Militia on PC without Bluestacks
Many of the players prefer not to play this game on Bluestacks, the reason as already stated is the need of a high-end PC. Bluestacks demands a lot of processing power as well as memory to run on Windows machines. Also, it heats up the system and causes the battery to drain out quickly on Laptops.
Because of all these reasons Mini Militia enthusiasts don’t want to emulate the game on some third party software like Bluestacks. Instead of Bluestacks, players prefer the game to be directly played on PC with either keyboard or Joystick as the controller.
Unlike other popular games in the market that have their PC version along with Android and iOS, Mini Militia is only available on mobile devices. You won’t find the game for Windows 7, 8 or 10 anywhere on the internet.
If the popularity of Mini Militia keeps on increasing as it is happening right now, we may in the future see a desktop version for the game that runs without the use of Bluestacks.
Nox Player – A replacement of Bluestacks for Mini Militia
Nox Player is another Android Emulator that compared to Bluestacks is easy to install and makes Mini Militia run as if it was a standalone application. Nox Player is lite on the system and installs quickly. This emulator app is capable of connecting to the internet which allows online multiplayer gaming through “Quick Play” in Mini Militia.
You can download Nox Player here which is around 280 MBs in size. Once you get the app on your PC install it and download the apk for Mini Militia.
Watch this video explaining keyboard key layout for controlling the game.
Creating Mini Militia Mod on PC
Let’s dive straight into hacking this game on PCs. Follow the steps and you will get to know how it is done at the very basic level.
- Download Mini Militia Application on your PC.
- Download WinRAR software. Click here to download it.
- Right-click on the Mini Militia apk file and change its extension from .apk to .rar.
- Next, open the file that you just changed through WinRAR software and extract all its content in some separate folder.
- All the files that you see in this folder the internal source code of Mini Militia.
- Now you can replace the files that you want with a custom file. You can change the application’s background images, music and source code files.
- Once done, right click on the folder where the extracted files are present and turn it back into a “.rar” file.
- Finally, rename the file extension back to “Mini Militia.apk”.
Mini Militia for Windows Phone
Update 13 Oct 2017: Mini Militia won’t be available for Windows Phone as Microsoft has discontinued the development of Windows Phone. You can read more about it here.
Appsomanics LLC the developers of the game have recently said in a conference that Mini Militia for Windows Phone user will be out soon. According to reports from different websites, we got to know that the game is in the development stage. It will be available on windows store for download once the final debugging phase is carried out. Initially, mini militia for Lumia 525, 535, and 640 will be released and tested.
“Even if the Doodle army 2 game is not released for windows phone. We are planning to get Doodle army 3 on iOS, Android & Windows devices next year” They added.
In the whole guide, we went through the process of downloading and playing Mini Militia on PC. We created a setup that consisted of Android Emulator and some computer peripherals. Bluestacks and Nox Player helped us in installing Mini Militia APK.
Some Frequently asked questions on Mini Militia installation on PC
1) Is it possible to install Mini Militia Unlimited Health hack on PC?
Ans.) Yes, you can install any hack on PC whether it is Unlimited health, ammo, nitro or bombs.
2) Is Mega Mod and God Mod available for PC?
Ans.) Yes, You can download Mega mod from here.
If you come across any error while following the give tutorial comment down below and we will be happy to help you.