Update: The game APK is updated by the developers “Appsomanics LLC” with Capture the Flag(CTF) mode.
|Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia APK|
|Latest Version: 4.1.2|
|File Size: 47.13 MB|
|Developers: Appsomanics LLC|
Mini Militia APK
28% people with Android and iOS devices and aged between 13-20 have at least once installed Mini Militia APK in their devices.
That is a huge number, given that app developer especially games struggle to reach even a margin of it.
But how did Appsomanics, the developers of Mini Militia clinched their APK and IPA game files to these many devices?
Umm.. Let’s find out!
We will try to get a view of how Min Militia APK was created. How much time and money was invested in it. What made the developers create such a game and a lot more.
All you have to do to learn how to create a game like Mini Militia for absolutely free is scroll down the page.
What is APK?
First of all, let’s understand what is APK all about!
APK is an abbreviation for Android Package Kit. It is basically a self-executing compressed file, just as zip or RAR, that contains different type of files including the game’s binary iso, XML, audio or images.
Think of it as a large box with different things like clothes, shoes, books etc. the things inside the box are analogous to all the components of an APK file and box itself is the apk.
When you download a game or app like Mini Militia from PlayStore what you are actually doing is downloading the APK file. Which is then uncompressed by the Android OS and installed on your device.
How was Mini Militia APK created?
The early versions of Mini Militia were created by the collaborative efforts of Chad Towns and Josh Neff. Chad was the originator of the stick shooter game, Doodle Army. Later Hunter Mayer, a developer from Portland stepped in to help manage operations, alert systems when servers went down, develop code for game servers, help out on design and took care of other major workloads. To develop Mini Militia and it’s APK, Chad worked on Android Studio and some Game Engines.
Initially, the design phase was carried out by a group of designer hired by Chad based on this game’s predecessor i.e. Doodle Army. The source of Doodle Army and Boot Camp was used to build up the game. Most of the business logic was written in C and C++ through Android Native Development Kit (NDK) and graphics were redesigned using Unreal Engine.
On iOS, the app is written using Swift and Objective C programming language using Xcode IDE. The game was first released for iOS and then ported to Android.
Here is how Doodle Army used to look like:
The game was named Doodle Army 2 by Chad Towns as a successor to Doodle Army and Boot Camp. The game in the initial days found it hard to grab players attention and had around 10,000 installs for the first year. At the end of 2012, a year after it’s release Mini Militia picked up the pace on Play Store. This happened because of the targeted promotion by Appsomniacs.
Here is a video on how the game looked like when it was first released on PlayStore.
Know More about this game here.
Every time you install an app on Android, you’re presented with the list of permissions the app requires in order to work. These permissions authorize the application’s compressed APK file to install and access the device’s resources. The list of permissions defer from application to application, some may require a lot of device information while others work without it.
Mini Militia’s APK requires the following permissions granted before being installed into the device.
- Full Network Access: Allows the app to create network sockets and use customised network protocols.
- Approximate Location: Allows the app to get your approximate location.
- Read Phone status and identity: This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs.
- Modify or Delete the contents of your SD card.
- Prevent the phone from sleeping: Keeps the phone screen from turning off while the app is running.
- Record Audio: Allows the app to record audio with the microphone without your confirmation. This is used in case you want to record the gameplay video.
- Run at startup: Allows the app to start its services as soon as the phone finishes the booting.
Download Previous Versions
If the new APK version is crashing on your phone or you do not like it for any reason, you can always switch back to the previous versions.
- Version 4.0.36
- Version 4.0.11
- Version 4.0.7
- Version 3.0.417
- Version 3.0.136
- Version 3.0.86
- Version 3.0.87
- Version 3.0.47
- Version 3.0.27
Note: These APKs work on PC as well.
What’s New in Version 4.0.42
- Added Capture the Flag (CTF) to Offline LAN and Online Custom Play with v4.0.36.
- Connection quality ping indicators that show which player in the lobby is lagging. This is indicated by green, yellow, grey and red coloured circles around Android/iOS logo.
- New respawn points added in CTF mode.
- Added new items(guns, avatars) in game’s STORE section.
- Reduced Flag de-spawn rate.
- Added a movable ‘Pickup/Dual Pickup’ combo button on HUD controls.
- Fix crashes that affect large friend and message lists.
- New Guns and Maps.
- Free Pro Pack – Use your devices idle resources to get Pro Pack for Free.
- Minor bug, server, and perf fixes (e.g., spulling, links, better error handling, etc.)
APK installation Guide
If you know the procedure to install an .exe file on your Windows PC then installing an apk is no big task for you. All it takes is just a few taps to get the apk installed on your mobile device. The advantage of installing an app through apk file rather than doing it from Play Store is that once you get the apk, you can install it anytime. Even after you uninstall it you can get it back on your device without wasting your Internet Data on a metered connection.
There are many sources to download Mini Militia APK on the internet, but make sure you download it from a trustworthy site or from the Play Store itself. This is because it is very easy to tamper APK files to include malicious code. The tampered files could steal contents from your phone including photos, contacts, email etc. We here at MiniMilitia.org do not track your data in any way that is against your privacy rights.
- Download the APK file from the links given above.
- Uninstall any previous/old version on Mini Militia.
- Clear RAM and junk files from the device.
- Ensure sufficient internal storage for the app.
- Tap on the Mini Militia apk file icon.
- Enable installation from unknown sources.
- Give permissions to the app.
Video Review of the latest version
Check out this video to get a preview of the latest feature “Capture the Flag”.